Dimensions (mm): 355 (H) x 291 (W) x 195 (D)
Unit weight: 709 g
Generous size ideal for high volume settings
- Protected Access insert prevents risk of needle stick injury
- Safe, quick and simple assembly with 4 audible « click »
- Large horizontal opening
- Generous size of large volume of waste
- Handle for a safe transport
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Autoclaving valid to 135°C during 20 minutes for an empty and open container
- Conform to the British and European Standards
- Surgeries / Theatre
- Immunisation programs
- Needle Exchange stations
FREE shipping Australia wide
We will provide refunds pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (the “Act”) namely, if the goods you purchased:
- Are not of merchantable quality;
- Are not fit for its purpose;
- Do not match the sample.
See our return policy for more detail.